WELCOME TO MY AICE MEDIA STUDIES BLOG

 

 

  
.    

       Welcome to my blog journey for media studies. Media Studies is the study of the content of mass media, industries and practices analysis. The importance of studying media helps shape our perspectives of the world around us through media. My favorite products are videos. It gives me a visual representation of a personal feel to a message. The more I consume videos the better my visual and creativity gets. Videos are engaging to people in my group because visuals capture their interests in split seconds. Learning in-depth about media, learning why the study of media is important, and embracing creativity through media are three things I find interesting about media studies.

Critical Reflection

        In my blog I will be documenting movies, specifically adventure that will be created. The target audience will be for teens/young adults. Being a teenager transitioning to a young adult my film would be most likely to engage teens/ young adults. The theme of my film will be a lesson learned for my target audience. In order for me to learn how to create my film my teacher will provide all the resources needed, and in-depth research by me. My film will be ready to be released before or during January.
 In order for me to create my film and document my blog are 4 strategy skills are editing, screenwriting, able to make my creativity flexible and adequate planning. With these four strategies my component 1 blog will be high due to mastering the skills I need. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Camera Framing and Camera Composition Powerpoint

Preliminary Exercise: 3A Mise en scene Codes and Genre Conventions Bubble Diagram

Preliminary Exercise:Camera Movement Videos